COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
• It is important to check the goods before signing the delivery contract and to refuse the goods in case of damage. The carrier will then return the product to us.
• Only damaged products are eligible for return and returns must be made immediately or within 14 days.
Cancellations and returns:
•A refund will be made if the product is out of stock and the customer is unwilling to wait.
• If you change your mind and decide not to proceed with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible within 5 hours.
• If your product has not yet been processed for shipment, we may cancel your order and provide a refund.
• If your order has been processed for shipment but still hasn't left the warehouse (our return policy applies), you must pay a flat fee of $60.
• Monnarita does not accept any exchanges in the event of a change of purchase decision.
• In certain circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may permit exchanges and any additional shipping charges will result in additional shipping charges.
• All exchanges must be made within 14 days of receiving the product and damaged items received will not be accepted for return.
• At Monnarita, we check all products and cartons before shipment to ensure that the product leaves the warehouse in good condition.
•We advise all customers to inspect their goods immediately upon receipt and note any damage on the delivery documents.
•Refuse to sign the delivery note and accept the goods if damage is noticed.
•Please note that Monnarita is not the carrier and we are not responsible for any damage caused in transit. However, we will work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, which may include making an insurance claim.
•If you discover any damage to the item after signing the delivery note, please send us the signed bill of lading and 4-6 photos of the damaged item.
•If you receive any damaged items, Monnarita must be notified within 48 hours of receipt so we can help resolve the situation.